I would like to assure all patients that we are keeping track of all the official updates/advice from the government and Public Health England regarding the ever-changing status of the Coronavirus in the UK.
Should you attend for treatment?
- In line with current guidance, please do not attend if you have a fever or a new, constant cough. In these circumstances the guidance is that you self-isolate for 7 days. You do not need to call 111.
- If you have travelled to affected areas, or been in contact with people who have, please follow advice given by NHS 111 & cancel your appointment.
- If you are considered “at risk” e.g. have respiratory problems and are concerned about coming in, please contact us to arrange a telephone consultation (see below).
We are implementing the following procedures:
- We will be checking on every patient's recent travel/holidays before commencing treatment.
- We have removed covers from the treatment table and will wipe it down with soapy water or disinfectant wipes between patients.
- We have escalated our cleaning regime and are wiping all surfaces, handles etc with disinfectant regularly throughout the day.
- Clinicians are maintaining their practice of hand washing between patients.
- We ask that you thoroughly wash your hands prior to treatment.
- Where possible we will treat you through your clothes.
- If you would prefer to be covered during treatment, please bring in a blanket or towel. Similarly, you are welcome to bring your own pillow and blanket/towel to lie on during treatment.
For now, and in accordance with government guidance, we are operating as normal. For patients who do not wish to, or are unable to, attend face-to-face appointments, we are offering telephone or video consultations. Whilst this is clearly not the same as an appointment in clinic, it will enable us to assess your symptoms and give you appropriate advice and exercises to help you until we can see you in clinic.
Remote appointments will need to be booked in advance (via telephone or online booking) and will cost £35 for 30 minutes (New Patient) or £15 for 15 minutes (return patient). This will include follow up emails confirming advice and exercises.
Our reception will call you to take payment over the phone prior to the appointment.
For the latest advice, please visit the NHS website.
Please contact the clinic by email or telephone if you have any queries.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation at this challenging time.